1. Andres, J. Openness and Total Factor Productivity in Spain, 1964-1975. Spain: University of Zaragoza Press., 2002.
2. Baldwin, R. "Openness and Growth: What's the Empirical Relationship?"., NBER Working Paper 9578, (2003).
3. Birdsall, N. and Hamodi, A. "Commodity Dependence, Trade, and Growth: When "Openness" is not Enough"., Center for Global Development Working Paper, No.7, (2002).
4. Choudhri, E. and Hakura, D. "International Trade and Productivity Growth: Exploring the Sectoral Effects for Developing Countries"., IMF Staff Papers, IMF, Vol.47, No.1, (2000).
5. Coe, David, T. Helpman, Elhanan, and Hoffmaister, Alexander, W. "North South R & D Spillovers"., The Economic Journal, Vol.107, (January 1997).
8. Dutta, D. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Growth in Pakistan: A Co integration Analysis"., Department of Economic, University of Sydney, Australia, (2000).
9. Jong-Wha-Lee. "International Trade, Distortions, and Long-Run Economic Growth"., IMF Working Paper, IMF, (November 1992).
10. Nerlove, M. "An Essay the History of Panel Data Econometrics"., Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of Maryland, (2000).
11. Rodriguez, F. and Rodrik, D. "Trade Policy and Economic Growth: A Skeptic's Guide to The Cross-National Evidence"., NBER Working Paper 7081, (1999).
12. Walde, K. and Wood, C. "The Empirics of Trade and Growth: Where are the Policy Recommendation?"., Department of Economics, University of Dresden, Germany, (2000).
13. Zhang, S. "Link between Trade and Income: Export Effect, Import Effect, or Both"., Department of Economics, Syracuse University, (March 2003).